Monday, February 11, 2013

What Goes Around Comes Around

Following Facebook can be interesting, and sometimes it leaves us wondering, about the rest of the story?

Take a look at a recent post we’ve been following: By one of our City Lawyers, Bill Vinsko, Hashtagged “whatgoesaroundcomesaround” 
Looking at the photo we can’t help but understand Attorney Vinsko’s frustrations, as surely we’ve all been here at one time or another. 

Yet I wonder, among us, have we ever done, or even thought like these posters?

  • Pamela M Novicenskie-Kane "Umm people really do suck sometimes. By the way it's ok I'll only be a minute. That is the mentalty." [SIC]

I must admit: What Pam said, is the thought I’ve encountered, and like Jill, I’ve even gone so far as to leave a mean note, yet in all my time, I’ve never thought like the other two highlighted comments.

YOU????

Now if you’re the owner of that late model Silver, Elantra, and you’ve been towed by LAG today, you may be entitled to a CASH settlement, your time is limited, so you MUST act now, Call: Vinsko & Associates, P.C. (570) 970-9700 to speak with a Lawyer NOW!!! [JK-JK]

Wake Up Wilkes Barre

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake Up Wilkes Barre TV