Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Custody for Cash NOW?

Keep in mind that nothing in this corrupt political environment surprises me, but first Luzerne County sells Kids for Cash, and now either parent, or Child Protective Service can have custody, based on who can afford the Lawyer AKA Liar, whose buddy sits on the bench. Say it ain't so!

According to an exclusive Independent Gazette story that seems to be the case. Publisher Louis R Jasikoff told Wake Up Wilkes Barre he has personally spoken with parents who have been told by both Lackawanna, and Luzerne County Liars/Judges alike, quotes such as:

"You don't have enough money to proceed" and
"You can't win because you are poor"

Ok, I'll admit I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but shouldn't custody rulings favor the better parent, and not the bigger checkbook? I mean of course having a good Liar is important but the law is the law, and an abusive parent should lose, and a loving parent should retain custody, RIGHT?

Now on to Child Protective Service or CPS, Jasikoff spoke with a honest Lawyer, (YES he found ONE) who could not be identified for fear of repercussions, the Lawyer told Jasikoff that CPS targets children on SSI?  The Lawyer said "if your a poor family, has a child with a disability, receiving SSI, then they are 10 times more likely to have CPS take custody of their child than, that of a family not receiving SSI, but barring similar CPS investigations.... 

WHY: The Lawyer told Jasikoff that the county will be paid both by the State and SSI for housing the child, as the SSI benefits are awarded to the caretaker of the minor child, so in essence the county gets double paid for ONE child, and only pays the foster family on a per child basis, so the SSI funds are FREE MONEY for the county.   

WOW, is all I've got on this mind-blower brought to light by the GREAT investigative staff at the Wilkes Barre / Scranton Independent Gazette.... 

Wake Up Wilkes Barre

Source: 

3 comments:

  1. Counties also receive significant funding for anyone apprehended--including disabled adults--from SS Title IV through the federal CMS system. Even though there is a significant Federal role, not to mention Clinton's Adoption & Safe Families Act of 1997 or Mondale's Adoption Assistance & Child Welfare Act of 1974, PA's Members of Congress in the last 6 months have either ignored their role or clearly stated they have no role.

    http://protectingourchildrenfrombeingsold.wordpress.com/2010/03/20/title-iv-e-funding-states-get-a-bonsus-for-adopting-out-children-no-wonder-they-are-snatching-them/

    http://fight-cps.rallycongress.com/1448/cps/

    ReplyDelete
  2. " ZERO TOLERANCE ENFORCED."

    " IT STILL REMAINS : THAT HAD NOT ROBERT MERICLE BEEN TRADING IN SO-CALLED 'FINDER'S FEES' SCOOCH, AND SOOO MANY OTHERS WOULD HAVE BEEN LESS LIKELY TO SUCCUMB TO THE TEMPTATIONS THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THE WIDESPREAD CULTURE OF CORRUPTION THAT STILL GRIPS NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANNIA IN PARTICULAR, BUT SO MANY PUBLIC SECTORS NATIONWIDE."

    " Read the government's response to Mark 'Scooch' Ciavarella's appeal to fully comprehend how he and his buddies perverted justice for personal financial gain, while riding roughshod over otherwise Honest , And Respectable Luzerne County Employees." ;-o...

    https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1009988-the-citizens-voice-solictor-generals-response-to.html

    http://tinyurl.com/nbr8pvf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once had to fight for custody of my brother and inside the domestic relations building seconds before a hearing, I forget his name but court records should show him there. It was myself my brothers father some lady ans the guy who took $350 cash from me in a separate room with a promise that I would leave with the custody of my brother. During the hearing It wasn't looking good for me so I made an agreement with my brothers father I wouldn't take him for child support and let him see him whenever he wanted if I could retain custody. He agreed, the judge ( the lady) rulled in my favor. I asked the man for my money back because he didn't help me in any way and he refused to give me the money back. If you want to investigate it and need to contact me you can reach me by face book. Joe Jenkins on my picture I'm standing in front of my red tractor trailer with my arms crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Wake Up Wilkes Barre TV