- The city (Leighton, McCormick, McLauglin, City Attorney Henry)
- Greg Barouk WB Director of Economic Devt.
- WB Parking Authority
- Fox Rothschild law firm (Patrick Murphy's)
- Goals Consulting (JJ Murphy)
- Desman and Associates Parking Consulting Firm
- Shelly Communications (Public Relations firm) (Are they supposed to look for bidders?)
- Carlyle Group Consulting
- Bond Counsel with TML (I guess we couldn't have used the city counsel W-B pays already pays for)
- Spent 3 hours total ($900) with "Mendy"... met with and evaluated their financials (can we see these evaluations?)
- Spent 7hrs ($2100) with RBC on refinancing (Is this parking related? or did Murphy call in and leave phone off hook for 7 hours).
- PA Solicitor (as opposed to city solicitor)
- Meeting with Rosen Jenkins and Greenwald, Desman Consulting, and Murphy (A $1,600 2 hr meeting to taxpayers?) (A TRIPLE DIP? Desman, RJG, and Murphy all get paid?).
- Times Leader I assume they were billed when they questioned Murphy's pay!
- Citizen's Voice I assume they were billed when they questioned Murphy's pay!
NOTE: The conference calls are the most insidious form of looting from the city. EVERYONE on the call is being paid simultaneously!!
Wake Up Wilkes Barre