As we move forward with The Kings Parking Scam, some interesting reading materials began popping up.
Truth Be Told
Click these links and check it out.
- Times Leader: Chicago way’ not the best way
- Chicago Sun Times: Chicago Parking Meter Rebellion??
- LAZ Parking Meter Enforcement Ready To Resume
- Has the parking meter revolt begun?
- LAZ Parking
Best of all
From Page 6
Concessionaire Compensation Events. Among the Concessionaire
Compensation Events are: (i) any Competing Parking Action (to be
defined in the Concession Agreement) where a public parking garage or
lot is constructed in the Competing Parking Area (to be defined in the
Concession Agreement); (ii) changes in Operating Standards , excluding
certain changes made to comply with a new law; (iii) a reduction in the
Schedule of Parking Rates (to be defined in the Concession Agreement);
(iv) the imposition of a Parking Tax in excess of 8%: (v) failure to adhere
to the Enforcement Standards (to be defined in the Concession
Agreement); or (vi) any Adverse Action (to be defined in the Concession
Agreement) by any governmental entity which has the effect of having a
material adverse effect on the fair market value of the Concessionaire
Interest (to be defined in the Concession Agreement). Private
development of the Sterling Hotel or other private economic
developments which include parking do not trigger a Concessionaire
Compensation Event. Payments due the Concessionaire under the
Concession Agreements, including payments with respect to
Concessionaire Compensation Events, shall be the financial
responsibility of the City.
- If Luzerne County or a private business opened a competing lot would The City be held liable for lost projected revenue?Why not after all L.A.Z. sued Chicago for $14 million for revenue lost from parking revenues
- If L.A.Z. is currently managing The Wilkes Barre City Parking Authority and was interested in leasing said Authority, then why all the need for Overpriced, Do Nothing, Goal Oriented, Consultants?
- L.A.Z. told Chicago all ticket revenues stay with the Windy City, so why is L.A.Z. in charge of that?
- Make no mistake folks L.A.Z. is the ONE the ONLY interested SCHEMER fishing in our little pond.
- They stole the wind from The Windy City, got Punted from Pittsburgh with their over $400,000,000.00 offer, and now eyeing The W-B!
Wake Up Wilkes Barre