It would appear that it's OK for Leighton and Murphy to spend OVER $15,000 on their PRIVATE HOME security systems, and NEVER returned them, nor claim them as GIFTS on their income tax.
Now The King working as the Realtor is selling, NOT SOLD, selling the home that STILL contains the $6,500 Torbik system according the Sellers Property Disclosure Statement uploaded to the MLS by Leighton, and signed by both Mr., & Mrs. Murphy on 25 Oct 12
Yet our Dipody Do DA wrote “it was found that when Mr. Murphy terminated his employment with Wilkes-Barre City, he took the appropriate steps in returning the usable components of the alarm system that was installed in his home to Wilkes-Barre City. The system has been personally viewed by my office in order to ensure that it is in the hands of its rightful owner.”
Stefanie are you lying? Or did you just see a box of old camera's and components and assume that must be it, because that's what they (The City Liar's) told you?
Wake Up Salavantis…
Murphy left the administration in early 2010 to start a private consulting business, per news clippings.
JJ’s Comments translated by WUWB
The purchased was discussed with City Council and approved by the City Controller.
- OK, where will we find those Council minutes?
Mrs. Urban’s complaint is filled with factual inaccuracies. I paid for the removal of the cameras and returned them to the city.
- Mrs. Urban’s complaint said you (JJ the slime) got an upgrade to your home, paid for by the people of Wilkes-Barre, and didn’t claim the GIFT of $6,500 on your taxes. TRUE or FALSE?
As for the removal of the Hawkeye Camera’s they should NEVER have been there!
- Mr. Sorick is misinformed as I paid for the monthly monitoring of the alarm system for years.
- Hum then WHY did Torbik bill the city $29.95 each month? (Click here to see bills) Oh ya I forgot they made “billing errors” for YEARS…. I think NOT!!!
- Just an FYI JJ that quote was Mark Twain’s "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
- And JJ is certainly flush with idiotic experience.
Wake Up Wilkes Barre