Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FBI “Crime Down” - NEWS “8 Killed in WB”

Welcome to the new FBI, where they report the fabricated crime statistics of a drunken sloth King.

Today’s Headlines:

The Citizens Voice: 
The Times Leader:

Hello FBI… Is this thing on?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but was crime down citywide last year?  My guess is watching the increasing number of boarded up homes grow, while at the same time Real Estate values have fallen faster than the King’s pants with a prostitute nearby. It’s a safe bet crime has steadily increased, not at all decreased.

This year we have seen 8 killed on our (safer) city streets in 9 months, and that’s not to mention those shot, and NOT killed. Or robbed, beaten, raped, or slaughtered. OK I guess it does account for the slaughtered, but you get my point. Yet at this rate the FBI should be predicting that crime has all but vanished citywide for 2013, and my question to the Sheeple of Wilkes Barre, Are you buying it?

One has to wonder if the FBI actually knows what is going on. I mean you would think with all their spying technology they could at least find, and read any one of our 3 city newspapers, or at minimum, Wake Up Wilkes Barre.

Seriously
Wake Up Wilkes Barre

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake Up Wilkes Barre TV