For some time now we have heard many citizens of our little corrupt corner of Pennsylvania calling for a state audit of Da Hood AKA The City of Wilkes Barre, but for one reason or another their cries seem to have fallen on deaf (Bought off) ears.
- Corruption runs DEEP in Pennsylvania
- It seems everyone in power is politically connected
- Those that aren’t connected are the few honest candidates who will NEVER get elected.
They will never get elected for the following reasons:
- Party loyalists are brainwashed
- The honest folks can’t be bought, thus don’t have the money to get their message out
- The Sheeple aren’t awake on Election Day
Wake Up Wilkes Barre, don’t wait until after Election Day to complain, do it on November 6, 2012
- Elect Betsy Summers, so she can Audit Da Hood!
- If that
weren’t reason enough to Elect Betsy Summers, please remember this, a vote for either major party candidate (career politician)
in the Auditor Generals race will result in yet another cost to YOU the
taxpayers, when we (Pennsylvania) must hold a special election to fill their
current seat that they will be abruptly leaving to "simply occupy"the office of Auditor General!
We (Pennsylvania) need a Auditor General who isn’t afraid to actually conduct audits!
Wake Up Pennsylvania