We have all heard King Tommy, crying for years:
We don’t have the MONEY for silly nonsense like:
- Crime Prevention
- Clutter Clean-Up
- Street Repair
- The Fountain on The Square
- New Years Eve Diamond Drops
- OR, Just Basic City Maintenance
The Taxpayers via The City Parking Authority paid former City Administrator JJ Murphy and Fox Rothschild Attorney Alan Wohlstetter $1,750 for 2 1/2 hours of so called work.
Or if we are in phase two it could have been as high as $2,337
Just to put this in perspective:
If your salary is $50,000 per year... you make $60.09 for 2 1/2 hours of work
Murphy $832,000 per year at $400 per hour
Wohlstetter $1,112,800 per year at $535 per hour
- And the Mayor is crying poverty.
- Are we BROKE yet?
Wake Up Wilkes Barre
- City officials hear from prospective parking leasees
- Representative of company that responded to Request for Qualifications says $10 million or less would be reasonable to lease W-B facilities.