For those of you indigenous to this corrupt valley, Wake Up Wilkes Barre offers,
Investigations 101; Investigations Made Easy:
- The King and Co. took gas when they knew via the 2007, and 2009 Department of Revenue fines that this was NOT allowed…..
- King Admitted to Gas Pilfering in the press several times…..
- Photo of King pilfering gas exists……
- Several current and former city employees have testified to seeing King & Co. pilfer gas……
- DEP Boss had portable gas tank in back of truck, where is it now, and why did he have it???????
|Photo of Ken Pahler's former truck being repaired at DPW|
- Slam Dunk??????????
If someone filled up at Turkey Hill, and drove off, what would happen to them, with MUCH less evidence?
The Citizens Voice reported: "Mayor Tom Leighton, on behalf of the City of Wilkes-Barre, will fully cooperate with any law enforcement and regulatory agency who is conducting any investigation as we have always done in the past," Wilkes-Barre spokeswoman Liza Prokop said in an emailed statement.
YET: First Assistant District Attorney Sam Sanguedolce said. "We have encountered great difficulty in obtaining certain information with respect to the Wilkes-Barre gas investigation."
- So if the King is fully cooperating with any law enforcement then why in the world would Sanguedolce encountered great difficulty in obtaining certain information?
Wake Up Wilkes Barre
- 2007 & 2012 DEP Fines
- 2009 DEP fine
- FBI enters W-B gas probe
- OUR OPINION: DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S OFFICE Missing fuel case lingers too long