WOW: Imagine suing everyone who didn't hire you! We at Wake Up Wilkes Barre wondered why, Radnor Township passed on poor J.J., and this is what we found.
Top 10 reasons J.J. didn't get the job!
- 10. The board members couldn't be bought.
- 9. They saw past King Lie-A-Ton’s embellished recommendation letter.
- 8. They spoke to any lifelong resident of Wilkes Barre as a character reference for J.J.
- 7. They could smell a weasel a mile away
- 6. They saw your Credit Card statements from Wilkes Barre.
- 5. They couldn't afford $300 per hr. for a do nothing consultant.
- 4. Then-U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy (D., Pa.), called one board member before John Murphy's interview, they asked, he told!
- 3. They read Wake Up Wilkes Barre.
- 2. Hawkeye (enough said)!!!
- And the # 1. Reason: They found out the truth about you J.J.
In its response, Radnor Township denies any violations of federal law occurred. The township says Murphy was in the “second tier” of candidates and not deemed qualified for a second interview.
- IMAGINE, J.J. “not deemed qualified”, we’ve know that for years.
The township alleges that board members felt Murphy might have embellished his record in Wilkes-Barre. It also argues that when Murphy's brother, then-U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy (D., Pa.), called one board member before John Murphy's interview, it left some members with a negative impression.
- J.J.” embellished his record in Wilkes-Barre”, so, I wonder if he told them Hawkeye actually worked?
Wake Up Wilkes Barre