Today was the first day of Leo (LAG Towing owner) Glodzik’s criminal trial, and Glodzik's defense attorney Michael Sklarosky said the case was all about "entrapment."
Here are the facts, and they are unrefuted by the City, State Police, FBI, or even Poor Leo himself.
- A cop told Leo he was impounding cars from drug busts.
- Cash was found in said car by Leo.
- Leo offered kickbacks to said cop(s).
- Leo retained cash from impounded car(s).
Those are the facts in this case, and again nobody's refuting the facts.
All Sam Sanguedolce need say at closing is no trap the FBI or State Police cooked up would or could ever catch an honest person.
Wikipedia defines Entrapment:
- In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit.
Well I guess that defense is out, as
it’s a safe bet that this is not the first time Leo has made such an arrangement with a cop, it’s just the first time Leo has encountered an honest cop!
Wake Up Wilkes Barre