This video is from 2007, and NO I am not running, I just thought it was important to point out that Nothing has changed!
It was 2007 when I first entered the political arena in The WB. I only became involved because the Dolt’s running the school board were at that time talking about following the lead of Scranton Area, and merging our Three High Schools into ONE..
Five years later New Dolt’s – Same Problem
My Concerns then, and now:
- Increased Gang Wars: look at some the issues Scranton has experienced, and their City hasn’t reduced its police force to about 4 Beat Cops on any given shift.
- More Machete Attacks: It is a simple fact, increased numbers equals increased crime. OK perhaps this wasn't a factor in 2007 but you bet your Tookus it is NOW!!!
- Over Crowed Class Rooms: do we think if we will toss all 3000 plus students into one building this will somehow reduce class size? Ya Fat Chance!!!
- Sky Rocketing TAXES: Can we afford to throw money away? Well that’s exactly what we are doing if we close the school we just spent Millions on, to replace the Roof, Re-turf the Field, and Stabilize a Building that has forever been Neglected.
- Reduced Scholarships for Higher Education: Higher Education Grants and Scholarships are awarded per High School, or Team, not per Student, so by reducing the number of High Schools we reduce the number of opportunities for Higher Education Opportunities for our students. Face it folks we live in an area where many folks cannot afford to send our youth on to College so that being said the only opportunity for many of our kids are these Grants, and Scholarships, and now our Elected Dolts want to cut that number by 33% Right Now, and 66% in the near future.
I urge everyone to show up this Tuesday, February 21 @ 5:30 p.m. 720 S Main St and voice your opinion. Don’t just sit on your behinds once again, and later complain about the above.
Wake Up Wilkes Barre, it’s time to Speak Up Wilkes Barre, God knows you never do it on election day so this is your last chance.
Get off your BUTTS & Wake Up People