Word on the Street
- Rumor has it that King Tommy is considering yet another City run yard sale.
Now I know what you’re thinking folks, after selling off
- Fire Stations
- World War 2 Monument
- and other Various Equipment
The rumblings are that The King wants to sell the Parking Authority:
- All City owned lots including but not limited to the New Overpriced Intermodal Center.
To a company owned by none other than Patrick Murphy brother of former city administrator J.J. “Home Security System” Murphy!
- I guess this is the Mayors way of getting J.J. back on the books!
- I also hear poor J.J. is having trouble finding a job.
- I guess the folks in Florida are smarter than the folks in The WB…..
Wake Up Wilkes Barre, your City may be on EBay!